Vermicompost is the materiel left behind after worms eat and digest kitchen scraps and other types of organic matter. Compost made from using earthworm is 4-5 times stronger than any other compost. It is a complete fertilizer free of weeds, termite & waste.
Benefits of Vermicompost
- contains higher percentage of both macro and micronutrients than the garden compost
- it enhances plant growth, suppresses disease in plants, increases porosity and microbial activity in the soil, and improves water retention and aeration.
- benefits the environment by reducing the need for chemical fertilizers and decreasing the amount of waste going to landfills.
- increases blooming of Flowering & fruit plants
- improves fertility & moisture in soil
- increases the immune system of plants.
- easy to use for lawns; it keeps the lawn green for the whole year
- easy to store and easy to use. (Store it in shady areas away from direct sunlight).
- best fertilizer for kitchen garden, terrace garden, and pot/container plants.
Vermicompost can be used in agriculture (organic farming), greenhouse, farmhouse, fruit orchards, lawns, garden plants, pots and plants, vegetable kitchen garden, hanging pots, nursery plant propagation/grafting/plant production, terrace garden, and horticulture.
- Small Pots -100 gms to 200 gms for each plant
- Big Containers - 250 gm to 500 gms for each plant
- In planted bed - 400 gm to 500 gm for each plant & for big plants 1 to 2 kg.
- Fruit-bearing plants - 5 to 10 kg.
- Lawns - 1 to 2 kg per sq. meter.
- Frequency - 3 to 4 times in a year